Special Education Paraeducator Position Open
Wilber Clatonia Public Schools
is looking for a Special Education Paraeducator
The person in this position works under the general supervision of the principal, with direct supervision from a special education teacher, provides assistance in implementing plans and programs related to the academic or functional skill attainment for students with mental, physical, and/or emotional learning challenges. Works directly with students, individually or in small groups and performs clerical work as assigned. Performance is evaluated annually.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides academic and physical assistance to students with disabilities as directed in one-to-one or in small groups.
- Assists teachers with academic instruction and the implementation of Individual Education Program (IEP).
- Ability to lift and carry non-ambulatory students.
- Provide clerical support to teachers and other professional staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education, Training and Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
Required Licenses and Certificates: None
Other Desirable Qualifications: Prior experience working with children. Eagerness to work with students with disabilities. Possess initiative, ingenuity, and patience.
Contact: Raymond Collins, Superintendent, Wilber Clatonia Public Schools, 402-821-2266
Go to the District Tab on this website, Employment Opportunities and fill out the Classified Application.
Please drop the completed application off in the District office or send to Wilber Clatonia Pubic Schools, PO Box 487, Wilber, NE 68465